Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Bye Bye

Well, the day has finally come....effective immediately we are all out of a job..SWELL!

The worst part is there isn't a job to be had right now. I thought about going back to school but in order to survive I need to work. I hate my career but need to grab what ever I can right now.

Have you ever had to pretend you're motivated when your interviewing for a job in a career field that makes you want to slit your wrists? UGH!

I guess part of life is we don't get more time. Each day is 24 hours, each week is 7 days...you can't go back so you better make the best of it and move forward.

I just feel so paralized. I don't think I can work in accounting for another day. How the heck did I end up here? 20 years experience in a hellish career, but not a single idea as to what I really want to do. I know I'm not dumb, lazy or unmotivated...honestly, I try to picture my perfect career, what would make me happy? It just won't come to me.

Not to mention the pressure my husband is putting on me to get a job...like...YESTERDAY. He's been with the same company 20 years, has never had to look for a job. I can't even explain to him what it feels like. Not to mention they are just not out there right now.

SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well written article .
for survive you have to do some work, & you should be a practical

 

Post a Comment

<< Home