Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Stress Release

I had a good night last night. J went out, I went shopping right after work and got my mom her mother's day present. Came home, made a big grilled chicken salad with the works for dinner, cleaned a little, put on a few nice smelling candles and watched "American Idol" and "House". Very Relaxing!

This morning's another story....back to work. Ugh! It's like a 3 ring circus around here. I wish someone in charge knew what they were doing. Thank God for my friends here. We help each other get through the day.

My phones been ringing off the hook; people looking for money. Of course, they can't pay anyone. I don't get any help or suggestions from management, they basically use me to fend off the calls so that they don't have to take them. One of these days, I swear, I'm gonna lose it and just walk right out of here. They've ruined my perfectly good mood.

How's a person supposed to function when they are surrounded by dysfunction all day long.

"Take this job and shove it, I ain't workin' here no more" I WISH!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home