Friday, May 13, 2005

Its a Blog Eat Blog World

I'm not sure when Blogging was introduced to the internet world, I myself, just discovered it a few months ago. I must admit writing and reading blogs has become a favorite pastime of mine. They seem to be the hottest thing on the internet. Some people are so creative.

My favorite blogs are those where people are writing about their daily lives and really have something interesting to say, or those who's lives I can relate to in some way. I'm not as keen on the news and information blogs, they seem to replicate any other website out there.

So where do people come up with these ideas and brainstorms? When I first discovered blogging I used it as a was to vent and release some of my pent up stress, Lord knows I have enough of that! After I got in to reading other blogs I realized its a way to just get things off my brain. It sure spares my office mate from having to listen a lot of useless chatter. What a huge relief to be able to unload the brain of useless thoughts.

My co-workers and I have been using another way to relieve stress at the office. Virtual vacations; we pick a location and e-mail each other back and forth with pictures from the internet of our hot vacations and tell each other whats going on. I can almost feel the sunshine on my face and taste the Pina Colada now!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home