Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Back on the Zoloft

I went back on zoloft last week. I'm only taking 25mg, but my anxiety seems to have diminished somewhat.

I still get stressed out about work. Its amazing how this job affects my whole life. I took last Friday off and actually had a nice weekend. When Sunday night rolled around though I started to get depressed again.

The biggest problem I'm having right now is this place has brought me so down that I can't even summon the energy to look for another job. The thought of starting over exhausts me. Even more sad is that I find myself wishing for natural disasters and such in the area I work. A little tornado or something to tear the roof off or an electrical storm to cut off electricity for a few days. How pathetic is that. But every morning, sure enough, I turn on the news and wait for a headline telling me that the building has been wiped out.

**sigh**

2 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger stressrelease said...

Mr. Badger,

PeppermentPatt's not me. I will review your blog during my lunch break today and let you know what I think. I don't get to travel too much although I love to when I get the chance. Most of my travels are what my friends and I call virtual vacations. I think I have a posting on my blog about it. We e-mail back and forth at work our destinations and comment on them. It helps break up the day and relieve the stress.

 
At 2:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Steven Martin and i would like to show you my personal experience with Zoloft.

I am 35 years old. Have been on Zoloft for 7 months now. This med did clear up the PPD, but weaning off of it has been absolute HELL. I got/am still getting the "zaps" that so many others talk about. Had I known it would be like this, I would have requested a different med. I will NEVER take this med again under any circumstances!

I have experienced some of these side effects -
Weight loss, upset stomach

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Steven Martin

Zoloft Prescription Information

 

Post a Comment

<< Home