Thursday, June 09, 2005

Burnout of another kind

Is it possible to have family and friends burnout as well as job burnout. I've been finding myself lately getting anxiety over my e-mails and phone calls. I can't seem to get myself to read my messages or return calls. The thought of either makes my heat beat at an astounding rate.

I guess with all the stress at work and a hectic home schedule I just want to get home and relax and enjoy myself. Take each day at a time. After all the birthday parties and holidays during the first part of the year, I just want this to be "My Time".

I'm where I want to be in my personal life (meaning outside of work) and I just want to be able to enjoy it. No trips back to the subs to visit anyone to chat about what's going on in everyone's lives. Frankly, nobody seems to have much going on since the last time I talked to them, so why do we need to update on nothing once a week??? A vacation from the real world is what I'm talking about. Just lose my number for one month and we'll have a nice visit after that.

I suppose I need to get a few phone calls out of the way and make two visits next week then I'm off the calendar for a few weeks.

2 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger A Flowered Purse said...

i suffer from panic attacks also and phone calls are one of my biggest causes. I hate the phone!
take care
Dianna

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger stressrelease said...

Flower,
I hate the phone. The weird thing is I like people, but making phone calls throws me into a tizzy. I can take them better than I can make them, but ugh!!!! Sometimes it takes me days to work up to making calls!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home