Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Just the Paycheck Please

I've been casually looking for another job but I cringe at every single ad I see...

"Wanted - Workhorse willing to work for entry level salary" UGH

I don't think I could muster up the enthusiasm to get through an interview anyway. You know all those stupid questions they ask...

"So why do you think you would be good for this company?"
"I don't but I need a paycheck"

I've been feeling extremely desperate lately. We received a memo last week. I got mine on Saturday. The boss mailed it on his way out of town. Basically after years of denial he finally admitted that the Company is not doing well. He wants us to spend the next to weeks coming up with ideas while he's out on the golf course.

For weeks I've had nothing to do all day but fend off creditors who love to scream and threaten me as if I have any control over whether they get paid or not. Keeping that in mind, my job really is my only source of stress lately. I've simplified my life, strengthened my relationship and have learned to take it easy and enjoy what's around me. Its just hard with a job like this to remain completely stress free.

On that note, its time to get ready for bed so that I can wake up nice and early for another day on the job.

1 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger Rose said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home