Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The Daily Grind

I couldn’t stop shaking this morning as I drove in to work. This is my second anxiety attack in two days. Both started during my morning commute and didn’t diminish until around lunchtime. I found myself anxious and uptight for the rest of the day yesterday.

Every morning at 6:00 am my alarm goes off EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I think to myself, "What would it be like to not have to answer to anyone but myself? Who do they think they are, telling me what time I should start working?" I rush to work, and barley make it on time. I say good morning to everyone and start the daily grind. I clock watch all day. To me J-O-B stands for JustOverBroke, companies pay you what they have to, to keep you, no more.


It may be the same old boring thing day in and day out but I do it, partially because it is what I know and am comfortable with. I was taught at a young age, I must get a job to survive. Not true. Right now this job is nothing more that survival for me. I work very hard on my internet sites with the hope that one day I will be able to work for myself, knowing very well that living with anxiety attacks is not an acceptable way to survive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home